An immediate opening for VDI Administrator in
The candidate must have demonstrated experience with both VMware software
provisioning tools (vRAC/vCAC/vCloud Director) and desktop administration
The candidate should have a basic understanding of Citrix Xen Desktop and Hyper -V.
Specific Role Responsibilities:
Citrix (40%), Windows (30%), VMware (30%)
• Experience in supporting solutions with high availability and real time monitoring. (CA Spectrum, Nimsoft or other monitoring specific applications)
• Knowledge of Microsoft system and application technologies and Active Directory.
• Experience installing and configuring thin client devices and security.
• Experience with Blade Servers and Storage products
• Prior experience with enterprise ticketing systems, such as Service Now
• 4+ years Systems Administration experience (Windows)
• Technical Writing and Documentation Skills
• Experience using a Proven method for Compliance reporting.
• NetScaler MDX as well as SDX
• Understanding Citrix Printing Concepts
• App Assignment (User, Grp, OU)
• Platform design XA/XD
• Hypervisors – VMware and Hyper-V
• Bare Metal – Dell, HP and VCE vBlock
• Backup and Restore experience (HA for Virtual environment, EMC, NetApp)
• Understanding and execution of ITIL framework (Especially; Problem, Change Management, RCA and RFC process and procedures)
• Provide excellent customer service to internal IT customers and application owners and users.